Eastified Diplomat Karakul Hat Dull Grey- Astrakhan Fur Karakul Cap with Sweatband – Karakul Hat Mens Winter Hats
- ???100% Real Astrakhan Fur from Karakul Breed of Sheep.
- ???Cotton Lining.
- ???Traditional Diplomat Style.
- ???Durable, Warm and Cozy.
- ???Handmade by the Finest Hatters.
- ???Sweatband with felt pad that prevents hat from deforming.
- ???For better fit kindly provide us with your head measurements as shown in the size chart in Images.
Karakul Hat also known as Jinnah Cap is made from the fur of the Karakul breed of sheep. This heirloom quality hat is made by hand using age old process and therefore is of superior quality than machine made. It is built to last a lifetime and then some. It is peaked in shape, and folds flat when taken off of the wearer’s head. Worn by Leonid Brezhnev of Soviet Union, Hamid Karzai Prime Minister of the Afghanistan, founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah and many other famous people, this hat has a great historical value. What comes down to making a good hat is the quality of materials used. From fur to the lining we use the finest quality material in making this hat. From aesthetic point of view this hat is the pinnacle of elegance and grace