Mens A-2 Leather Bomber Jacket – WWII Aviator Flight Pilot Brown Leather Jacket
- ???100% Real Leather
- ???Zipper closure
- ??? A-2 Aviator Flight Bomber Jacket made with Premium Quality Leather. ??? Double Stitched Seams for added durability.
- ??? Distressed Brown Color that was used for Aviator Bomber Jackets during WWII. ??? Fixed Shoulder Straps. ???Shirt-style snap-down collar.
- ??? Viscose Lining that makes putting the Jacket on and taking it off over clothing remarkably easy and also makes it more comfortable to wear
- ??? Ribbed Cuffs and Waistband. ???2 Large Front Snap-Flap Patch Pocket on either side. ??? Storm Flap to protect the Branded YKK Zipper from the effects of rain.
- ??? 30 DAYS PRODUCT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with your purchase, Easy Return and Replacement process, Excelent Customer Service. ??? For Perfect Fit order according to our size chart in images or provide us with your body fitted measurements.
The Type A-2 Aviator Flight Bomber Jacket was standardized by the U.S. Army Air Corps as the successor to the Type A-1 flying jacket for the US Bomber Crew. It was widely used by United States Forces during Second World War but was worn as a civilian item of clothing later on. Made with Real Distressed Brown Leather this jacket has double stitched seems to add sturdiness. It has Two Snap-Flap Patch Pocket on either side, Front Zip Closure with Storm Flap to protect the Branded YKK Zipper from the effects of rain. Its Viscose Lining ensures putting the Jacket on and taking it off over clothing is remarkably easy and also makes it more comfortable to wear. Ribbed Cuffs and Waistband, Fixed Shoulder Straps, Shirt-style snap-down collar are some of its few distinguishing characteristics. Exceptionally Nostalgic and Vintage look with grace and elegance at a very reasonable price. No compromise on Quality, from leather to the zipper, we use the finest quality materials to manufacture our jackets.
- XXS Jacket Chest (40 inch)
- XS Jacket Chest (42 inch)
- S Jacket Chest (44 inch)
- M Jacket Chest (46 inch)
- L Jacket Chest (48 inch)
- XL Jacket Chest (50 inch)
- 2XL Jacket Chest (52 inch)
- 3XL Jacket Chest (54 inch)